Dulles Metrorail - Reston Town Center
Reston Town Center Station
(previously called Reston Parkway)
Location: In the median of the Dulles Airport Access Highway/Dulles Toll Road just west of the Reston Parkway overpass
Type of Station: Ground level
- Pedestrian bridges and station entrances from both sides of the Dulles Airport Access Highway/Dulles Toll Road
- Pedestrian bridge crossing
- Bus drop-off/pickup (both entrances)
- Kiss & Ride (both entrances)
- 28 bicycle racks, 6 lockers on north side; 10 racks and five lockers on south side
Scheduled to open: Phase 2 completion date is approximately five years after contract is awarded in May 2013. Opening date to be determined by the Metropolitan Washington Area Transit Authority.
Landmarks: Reston Town Center
Fares: Will be set when the Phase 2 opens, and will be similar to other Metrorail lines.
Schedule: Trains are anticipated to run every six minutes in the peak period (rush hours) and less frequently in the off-peak.