Dulles Metrorail - Wiehle-Reston East
Wiehle-Reston East Station
(previously called Wiehle Avenue Station)
View an online slideshow with the latest station information »
Location: In the median of the Dulles Airport Access Highway/Dulles Toll Road, just west of the intersection with Wiehle Avenue
Type of Station: Ground level
- Station entrances and pedestrian bridges on both sides of Dulles Airport Access Highway/Dulles Toll Road
- Bus drop-off/pickup (both entrances)
- Kiss & Ride (north side only)
- Parking for 2,300 cars (north side) covered spaces on multiple levels of garage.
- Defined area for 150 bicycles.
Scheduled to open: Phase 1 is scheduled for completion early 2014. The Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority will determine opening date.
Fares: Will be set when the Silver Line and its first five stations open, and will be similar to other Metrorail lines.
Schedule: Trains are anticipated to run every six minutes in the peak period (rush hours) and less frequently in the off peak.